Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Late Night Snacking

It never fails. I'm up late, as usual, and I get the munchies. Typically something salty rather than sweet. I came across this recipe and I think it is now my favorite.

Cauliflower Poppers



1 large head cauliflower
1 T. lemon juice
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 t. Dijon mustard
1 T. olive oil
1 t. salt
1 t. dried dill
1/2 t. black pepper
2 T. nutritional yeast

Wash and separate the cauliflower into florets. Whisk together the remaining ingredients and toss with the cauliflower. Bake for 40 minutes at 400 degrees, stirring once about halfway through the cooking time. When they are nicely browned, they are ready to eat.

They were immediately devoured by my family. Next time I think I will double the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...