Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Moment of Squee

I was home alone when someone knocked on the door. Curious, I wasn't expecting anyone. I heard a heavy vehicle drive away before I reached the door. I opened the door anyway, even more curious, to discover a package leaning against my doorstep.

I picked it up to see who in my household had gotten a package. It was me! Me? I hadn't ordered anything.

I opened it up to reveal something wonderful! The new Forks Over Knives Cookbook! A gift from my beautiful friend, Melissa. It was her very generous way of thanking me for supporting her on her path toward veganism. Thank you so much, Melissa! I love you!

If you are unfamiliar with Forks Over Knives, truly you need to familiarize yourself with it! I suggest watching the dvd, but if you would rather, the book is another excellent way to go. Or get both!




Even Fergus is licking his chops, imagining all the deliciousness that will soon transpire. Seriously. We call him our vegetarian cat due to his penchant for chomping on anything leafy.

I'm leaving soon for a weekend long women's retreat, where I will be finding more zen. Once I return, I will again regale you with my cooking adventures. And be certain to expect a few from this most appreciated gift of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...