Monday, May 18, 2020

Around the World in Cookbooks from Cookin' Up a Storm

I have been a fan of the Sea Shepherd for a very long time. I initially got this cookbook from the library, and totally fell in love with it. When I spotted it at a bookstore, and it was the last copy they had, I snatched it right up! Recently I finally cracked it open and tried a few of the recipes.


You can get this book at either Amazon or directly from the Sea Shepherd websites. It is totally worth it!


This is the Sauteed Shiitake Mushrooms and Kale and Old Salt (and Pepper) Tofu. Absolutely delicious!



This is the Taste of the Sea Spaghetti. I liked it, but the sauce did not stretch very far. Next time I will either cut down on the amount of spaghetti or double the sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...