Monday, May 25, 2020

Pinterest from Valerie's Kitchen/Around the World in Cookbooks from The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook

Hubby decided to make tacos for us, and so I offered to make beans and rice to accompany them. I am a total fan girl of Instant Pot products, so I used both my Instant Pot and my IP Zest Rice Cooker.  These are the delicious results.


The beans came from Valerie's Kitchen. These are Mexican Pinto Beans made in the Instant Pot. A little on the spicy side, so be aware, but so delicious! Total hit with my spicy food loving family.


The rice is from the cookbook The Ultimate Rice Cooker Cookbook. This is the Mexican Green Rice recipe. It is not specifically for the IP Zest Rice Cooker, but the recipes are easily enough adapted. My oldest thought it was a little bland, my youngest loved it. I personally liked it a lot. Simple ingredients. One button.


I originally bought this for my daughter because she had a rice maker and LOVES rice. I liked it so much, I bought my own copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...