Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tofurky Thanksgiving

This year we decided for the first time to have a Tofurky roast for Thanksgiving. We decided on the Tofurky Vegetarian Feast. It came with the roast with stuffing, gravy, chocolate cake and little wishstix.



Because I had never made it before, I figured I should look around for tips on how to best do it. I came across several recipes, but the one that caught my eye was the one from the website Meet the Shannons. Their Betty Crocker Project has wielded a wealth of yummy, yummy, yummy veganized recipes. I chose the one that uses rosemary and dark beer to baste the Tofurky. You can find the recipe and their blog here.

My dish came out looking like this and was DELICIOUS! Even my non-vegan daughters-in-law proclaimed how good it was!



Tomorrow I'll share the recipes for the various sides.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...