Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Brown Sugar Baked Chick'n

While my son loves my cooking, there is one thing we never agree on: brown sugar. I love it in dishes, he does not. From time to time he indulges me and I sneak in a dish or two, despite the inevitable complaining I will hear.

And he eats it. Nay, he devours it.

"I really don't like it when you add brown sugar to dishes, Mom," nom nom nom, "I would rather you not, you know," nom nom nom, "Otherwise this dish would be perfect," nom nom nom.

Leftovers? Never.

Brown Sugar Baked Chick'n



4 cloves garlic, minced
Olive oil
4 T. brown sugar

Saute the garlic in olive oil until tender and fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar until it melts. Place the chick'n in a baking dish and spread the brown sugar/garlic mixture on top of it. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 for 15-30 minutes. Serve. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...