Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Carrots and Onions with Ginger

A friend of mine and I try to attend monthly vegan potlucks. The food is always simply divine! I love the variety of dishes and the chance to try so many different kinds of foods! The last time we attended, I took this dish. I came home with an empty container, so I'm going to say it was a success!

Carrots and Onions with Ginger


One pound of carrots, sliced
Zest and juice of one lemon
Zest and juice of one orange
2 t. finely minced ginger
2 onions, chopped fine
Salt and pepper to taste
2 T. vegan butter

Add everything except butter together, and mix well. Melt the butter in a pot, and stir in the carrot mixture. Mix well to coat, then cook over medium until carrots have softened somewhat, about 20 minutes. Serve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...