Thursday, November 8, 2018

Lemon Tofu with Green Beans

I love tofu. Sometimes I think I can't say that enough. With so much bad press being put out using bad research, I like to openly express how much I like tofu, as an attempt to counter the misinformation. And by the way, this is really delicious!

Lemon Tofu with Green Beans


Zest and juice from two lemons
One can of coconut milk
4 or more garlic cloves, minced
2 t. lemon pepper seasoning
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. thyme
1/2 t. salt
Black pepper
One package extra firm tofu, frozen, boiled, pressed, cut into cubes
One package frozen cut green beans

Mix everything together in a large pot and stir to coat well. Heat to almost boiling, cover and reduce heat to low. Let simmer for about 20 minutes. Serve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...