Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cauliflower Rice

One of my friends on Facebook had a recent status about cauliflower rice. I'd never heard of it before, and then something popped up a day later on Pinterest. Intrigued, I bought a head of cauliflower and decided to give it a go. The result? My son deemed it delicious and ate all of it. At least I got to try it before it was all gone!

Cauliflower Rice


One head of cauliflower, minced
5 cloves of garlic, minced
2 t. onion powder
Olive oil

Saute the cauliflower, garlic and onion powder in the olive oil until everything is nicely coated and slightly softened. Dig in!

It is really that simple. No muss, no fuss. And so much room to play around with seasonings. I think next time I will use a chopped onion instead of the onion powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...