Thursday, December 5, 2013

Yogurt Mashed Potatoes

Before I became vegan, I loved Greek yogurt. My daughter has since introduced me to vegan Greek yogurt, and I couldn't be happier!

Yogurt Mashed Potatoes


Potatoes (however many you want)
One container of vegan Greek yogurt (the one I found uses coconut milk)
Vegan butter

Cut the potatoes into chunks. I don't peel them. Cover them with water in a Dutch oven and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20-30 minutes. I had half a cabbage and a few green onions leftover in the fridge that I also cut up and added to the potatoes before boiling. I've added carrots in the past for some color. When soft, drain the potatoes and dump back into the pot.

Add the yogurt and some vegan butter, and mix well, using a hand mixer. Salt and pepper to taste.

Serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...