Monday, June 30, 2014

Stacked Enchiladas

Years ago I used to make an enchilada casserole that my husband adored. I still make it now, veganized, but I wanted to shake things up a little bit.

Stacked Enchiladas


One onion, chopped
1/2 c. non dairy milk
4 oz. can of chopped green chiles
One package vegan hamburger (I am partial to gardein beefless ground)
One can diced tomatoes
Corn tortillas
Shredded vegan pepper jack cheese

In some olive oil, sauté the onion. Add the green chiles, tomatoes and beefless ground and heat through. Stir in the non dairy milk to get a slightly creamy consistency.

In a casserole dish, layer the corn tortillas, onion mixture, and cheese. Continue layering and end with the cheese.

Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...