Monday, January 5, 2015

Mediterranean Chick'n

2014 was very much a roller coaster year for me. Other than the fact that my daughter got married, I am not sorry to see the year end. I know, I know, how many times do you see someone say that, or how they are glad the day, month, etc. has ended. Depressing. But I am looking forward to this new year, and hoping for many great and wonderful things to happen! I am starting it off by returning to my blog and posting that which I very much enjoy - cooking!

I posted a picture of this on Facebook months ago, and had several people ask for the recipe. So, here you are!

Mediterranean Chick'n


1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 green onions, sliced
2 T. olive oil
1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
1/2 c. white wine
1/2 c. pitted black olives
1 t. granulated garlic
1 t. dried basil
1 t. dried oregano
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
One package gardein chick'n scallopini

In a bowl, combine mushrooms, green onions, oil, garlic, sauce and paste. Add wine, olives and spices. Place chick,n in a casserole dish. Cover with sauce. Bake 50 minutes at 375 degrees, uncovered. Serve. Enjoy!

This really was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...