Thursday, January 22, 2015

Milano Lemon Chick'n

I had a package of chick'n breasts in the freezer and debated about what to do with them. I wanted something kind of simple, not too complicated, but yummy. And had to use ingredients I already had at home, which wasn't much. I really need to go grocery shopping...

Anyway, this was the result.

Milano Lemon Chick'n


One package favorite vegan chick'n breasts
1 T. olive oil
1/2 c. lemon juice
1/2 t. thyme

Lay the breasts in a frying pan. Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and thyme together, and pour over the chick'n. Bring to a boil. When it boils, cover and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. About halfway through, flip the chick'n over. Serve. Enjoy!

You can lightly panfry the chick'n in butter before you add the sauce if you like, but I didn't. It came out very juicy and tender - and lemony!

I snuck one as a leftover for my lunch the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...