Saturday, September 12, 2015

Is it even possible for a vegan to have a favorite cookbook?

The Day 12 challenge for Vegan Mofo is to talk about our favorite cookbook. Seriously, is it possible to have a favorite?

I had to think  on it, and narrowed it down to two.


Okay, I'll be honest. Part of the reason Soy Not Oi 2 is my favorite is because I have some recipes included in it. But, really, I was familiar with the first Soy Not Oi a few years ago. I learned about it through a cooking dvd, Vegan Cooking for Animal Lovers, with the Hardcore Chef. I knew I had to have it, and loved it! When I saw a call from the original authors for recipes to create a second volume, I knew I had to be included! I'm grateful they chose some of my recipes.

Seriously, get these cookbooks. You'll love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...